1. Buy a star: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Please visit the shop page first and choose a star. You have the choice between a normal star, a star in the zodiac, and a binary star.
- Next, please give choose a name for the star.
- After that, please give the star a star naming date. You can choose any date from the past, present, or future.
- After naming the star and giving it a date, please choose the star certificate and a dedication. Both will probably take some time.
- In case you chose a star in the zodiac, you’d have to choose a zodiac constellation. And that’s it! Well almost…
- You can add the configurated star order into the basket and make a purchase.
- Regarding payments, you have to pay only once and you can do it via Paypal or Credit card.
- Now click on “Buy” and you’re done naming your star.
- So now, what happens next? We’ll check your data, choose a star for you, and print the certificates.
- At last, you’ll receive a shipping info and we’ll send the order to you.
2. How much is it to buy a star in the sky? How much does it cost?
If you simbolically want to buy a star in the sky, it will cost you between £20 and £100 at most star naming companies.